Thursday, February 07, 2008

Tag! Sara tagged me and now I’m it!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 4 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they are tagged

10 years ago I was:
Having fun... 8th grade was my favorite!

5 things on my 'to do' list today:
1. Feed the little people
2. Give my kids a bath
3. Put my kids to bed
4. Make a birthday card
5. Make an anniversary card

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
1. Pay off Brandon's student loans/become debt free
2. Pay off my mom's bills
3. Help Brandon get his own practice up and running
4. Buy a house in South Jordan

3 of my bad habits:
1. Chocolate
2. McDonalds
3. Dr Pepper

5 places I've lived:
1. Salt Lake, Ut
2. Salem, Or
3. South Jordan, Ut
4. Port Coquitlam, BC
5. Burnaby, BC

5 jobs I've had
1. Customer Service at Merit Medical
2. Studen Instructor at Francios D/ Echelon Edge Hair Design Academy
3.Super Cuts
4. Converys
5. Mother of 2!

Something most people don't know about me:I'm secretly a superstar

No comments: