Tuesday, November 27, 2007



Oh my sweet little Berkelee literally gets into everything these days. The first time she got herself in the toliet we took pictures, then she did it again on Thanksgiving, it wasn't so cool... My mom says that it's my fault, aparently I was like this as a kid too (sorry mom) She emptys draws and cupboards and shelves in closets, and the fridge and just hides in there until we find her, she thinks she's pretty cool, I thought she was too until the was in the toliet. Needless to say, we keep all the doors shut except their bedroom now.


These are two completly different things... but I am so so excited that Berkelee has hair!!!! She has a hairstyle and everything and she sat still through it. She just played in the sink while I put her hair back. I am beyond excited about this, I hope she stays so patient will I play with
her hair now that I know I can, and isn't she so cute!

2 comments:

Leslee and Kody said...

hahaha your kids are so cute! I cant believe that she gets into the toilet! That is so funny! Kids do the funniest things!

Mimi said...

That is so cute that she has Hair. I love when they have hair. Ok so the toilet thing is scary I am sure she has grown out of that now but man I hope Allie never does that